Price on Application
- Building Plot / Land
The site is located in the desirable residential area of Carr Hill Lane, Briggswath, having south facing views over the Esk Valley. It is a lovely, highly desirable Esk Valley village located only 3.5 miles from Whitby. Properties here are always highly sought after. Amenities are close-by in Sleights and include a bakery, butchers shop, general store, doctor's surgery, church, sports field and fish & chip shop. There is good road access to York, Leeds, Teesside and the North West and easy access to the beautiful Yorkshire Coast and the North
Yorkshire Moors National Parks.
The land extends to approximately 2.52 acres (1.02 hectares) with road access to the south onto Ridge Lane. The site occupies an elevated position with south facing wonderful views over the Esk Valley.
Outline planning Permission has recently been granted for residential development served by a new access to be created from Ridge Lane. The indicative scheme submitted with the application provides for 16 no. dwellings with an open space at the centre of the site, with the overall site having the form of a cul-de-sac. The indicative dwellings are a mix of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom dwellings.
Please note that this indicative layout is not considered to be appropriate in terms of the number and siting of the proposed dwellings.
Planning Decision No: 17/01201/OL Local Authority: Scarborough Borough Council Planning Portal: https://planning.scarborough.gov.uk/online-applications/
TENURE & OCCUPATION
The property is sold Freehold and Vacant Possession will be available upon Completion of the sale.
EASEMENTS, WAYLEAVES & RIGHTS OF WAY
The property is sold subject to all rights of way, both public and private, whether mentioned in these particulars or not which may affect the property.
The property is sold subject to and with the benefit of all restrictive covenants both public and private, whether mentioned in these particulars or not.
PLANS, AREAS & MEASUREMENTS
The plans used in these particulars are for identification purposes only. All boundaries, dimensions and areas are approximate and subject to verification on site and in the title documents.
Strictly by prior appointment with Lister Haigh (Knaresborough) Ltd, 106 High Street, Knaresborough
The land edged blue extending to 0.96 acre (0.39 hectare) and occupied by the domestic property known as Waipori Lodge,
may be available by separate negotiation.
METHOD OF SALE
The property is offered for sale by Informal Tender method. Our client does not undertake to accept the highest or indeed, any offer.
1. All offers should be in writing and should be received by Lister Haigh's Knaresborough Office by 12 noon on Thursday 29th March 2018 in a sealed envelope clearly marked "Development Site Briggswath". Offers can be submitted via email to email@example.com and will be inserted in a sealed envelope. Please reference your email as above.
2. Offers may only be made for the whole site.
3. The offers should be for a fixed sum - no escalating or accumulating bids.
4. Offers should be for an uneven amount - so as to avoid identical offers.
5. All offers should give an indication as to whether such offers are subject to any special conditions.
6. An indication and proof as to the source and availability of the necessary funds to complete the purchase.
7. Details of the solicitor who will be acting should be stated within your offer letter.
8. Offers will be submitted to our client immediately after the tender date and we will advise you as to the outcome as soon as possible.
9. Our client does not undertake to accept the highest or indeed, any offer.
Lister Haigh (Knaresborough) Limited, 106 High Street, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, HG5 0HN. Tel: 01423 860322.
Please note that if you have downloaded these particulars from our website, you must contact our office to register your interest
to ensure you are kept up to date with the progress of the sale.