Our experienced planning team at Lister Haigh has provided advice and assistance with the submission, running and successful determination of a number of applications in recent months, including:
- A full planning consent has been given for a new 3-bed agricultural worker’s dwelling at Warsill near Pateley Bridge.
- Consent was granted to convert a traditional stone barn to a 4-bed dwelling near Hampsthwaite.
- Permission was granted for an agricultural building near Kirk Deighton.
- A new agricultural access was given permission near Summerbridge.
- A former saddlers shop has been granted permission to convert and extend it to a dwelling in Tockwith.
If you need any help with a planning application then please give us a call on 01423 860322.