We are recruiting for a qualified Senior Rural Surveyor to work within our busy Yorkshire practice, based in Knaresborough, to join the existing Agricultural/Rural Department, with potential to start at Director level. You will be joining the Company during an exciting period of growth, with the opportunity to develop the role according to your skills and experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for building on existing client relationships and establishing new business contacts.
- Farm Business Consultancy, including Diversification, Planning & Development.
- Providing general professional advice to rural clients.
- Valuations for Taxation & Tax Planning, Partnership Splits, Acquisition & Sale Advice.
- Farm support schemes – existing and emerging.
- To assist and encourage a growing team of graduate surveyors to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to our clients, whilst developing the skills and expertise of the team.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Strong stakeholder management skills along with the ability to build on existing client relationships.
- Ability to manage and/or work within a small team.
- A practical knowledge of agriculture is important
- Self-motivated and comfortable with a high degree of autonomy.
- Qualified Member of the RICS.
- FAAV is preferable, but not essential.
- Strong planning & organisational skills.
- Good I.T. skills
- Car owner with a full UK driving licence
In the first instance, please send your CV and cover letter to:
Business Development Officer
Alternatively, postal applications should be sent to:
106 High Street, Knaresborough, HG5 0HN
We look forward to receiving your application!