We are recruiting for a qualified Rural Surveyor to work within our busy Yorkshire practice, based in Knaresborough, to join the existing Agricultural/Rural Department. You will be joining the Company during an exciting period of growth with the opportunity to develop the role according to your skills and experience.
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for building on existing client relationships and establishing new business contacts.
- Farm Business Consultancy including Diversification, Planning & Development.
- Providing general professional advice to rural clients.
- Valuations for Taxation & Tax Planning, Partnership Splits, Acquisition & Sale Advice.
- Farm support schemes – existing and emerging.
- To assist and encourage a growing team of graduate surveyors to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to our clients, whilst developing the skills and expertise of the team.
- Rural land management and compensation.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Strong stakeholder management skills along with the ability to build on existing client relationships.
- A practical knowledge of agriculture is important
- Self-motivated and comfortable with a high degree of autonomy.
- Qualified Member of the RICS.
- FAAV is preferable, but not essential.
- Strong planning & organisational skills.
- Good I.T. skills.
- Car owner with a full UK driving licence.
In the first instance, please send your CV and cover letter to:
Business Development Officer
Alternatively, postal applications should be sent to:
106 High Street, Knaresborough, HG5 0HN
We look forward to receiving your application!