We are recruiting for a qualified Rural Surveyor to work within our busy Yorkshire practice based in Knaresborough to join the existing Agricultural/Rural Department.
You will be joining the Company during an exciting period of growth with the opportunity to develop the role according to your skills and experience.
Role & Responsibilities
- Valuations for Taxation & Tax Planning, Partnership Splits and Compulsory Land Acquisition
- Farm Business Consultancy including Diversification, Planning & Development
- Providing general professional advice to rural clients
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills along with the ability to build on existing client relationships.
- A practical knowledge of agriculture would be helpful
- Self-motivated and comfortable with a high degree of autonomy
- MRICS and preferably RICS Registered Valuer
- FAAV is preferable
- Proficient IT skills
- Car owner with a full UK driving licence
The position offers excellent career prospects and progression for the right candidate and the package offered will be competitive, commensurate with experience.
How to apply
Please send your CV with covering email to Catherine Johnston: firstname.lastname@example.org