Careers & Opportunities
Lister Haigh is looking for a Secretary/Administrator to work at its Knaresborough office.
Candidate responsibilities to include:-
- Audio and general typing (including Valuation Reports and emails)
- General administrative duties ie filing, post and telephone
- Organisation of IT and software systems including emails
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Working with company systems ie Lister Haigh Databases, Operations and Quality Systems (training given wherever required)
- Assistance to Chairman to include diary management
- Helping the Lister Haigh Marketing Team including social media posts
- Previous knowledge of Rural Property Consultancy would be an advantage
Applications to John Haigh, Lister Haigh (Yorkshire) Ltd, 106, High Street, Knaresborough HG5 0HN or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 01423 860322
Practice Manager, Knaresborough
We are looking for a practice manager to handle the day to day running of the business including HR, Health and Safety and operational systems. This is a newly expanded role and will be wide-ranging to allow the Directors to focus on the business. Salary commensurate with experience and level of responsibility.
- HR and performance management
- Staff Contracts
- Health and Safety
- Office Maintenance
- Dealing with rent, utilities and insurance
- Stationary ordering and stock control
- Point of contact to the staff for any problems within the office with equipment
- Overseeing daily operations
- Managing company correspondence, emails etc
- Dealing with book-keeping and accounts
We are seeking a qualified surveyor to work within our busy Yorkshire practice with the expertise to head up the Agricultural/Rural Team potentially starting at Director level and with the scope for early equity share.
Experience in rural property sales, valuations, agricultural consultancy and diversification and farm planning/development is a necessity. Also desirable are applicants with experience in rural land management and compensation.
Self-motivation, team working, good IT skills, the ability to build on client relationships and the capability to establish new business contacts are essential requirements. A practical knowledge of agriculture will also be important.
John E Haigh, Lister Haigh (Yorkshire) Ltd, 106 High Street, Knaresborough HG5 0HN.
Tel: 01423 860322
General Practice Surveyor
An immediate opportunity has arisen for an ambitious General Practice Surveyor to work within a busy mixed practice of land and estate agents covering Yorkshire.
The wide ranging work covers residential, rural, development and commercial property with a bias towards rural property.
Your responsibilities will include Valuation, Planning & Development, and general Professional work.
Essential attributes include:
• MRICS Qualified
• RICS Registered Valuer
• Commercially self-driven approach
• Team Player
Competitive salary and package commensurate with experience. Rewarding position with good prospects for career progression. Apply in writing with a copy of your CV to John Haigh
Surveyors (Qualified or looking for Training)
At Lister Haigh we are always interested in talking to people who are interested in joining our firm to obtain training or develop their careers. We are particularly interested in meeting with people who would like to help develop and expand the business and join in its success. This applies to any one of the sectors of expertise we cover, Rural/Agricultural, Residential, Development, Commercial.
Please send a CV with covering letter to John Haigh at 106 High Street, Knaresborough, HG5 0HN or by email to email@example.com