Agricultural Property Sales
Lister Haigh have many years of experience in selling farms, land and rural property in Yorkshire and from our town centre offices we are able to offer a personal, friendly and professional service. We have a dedicated team who specialise in rural property sales and through our personally tailored service we can help you maximise the value of your property.
View all our agriculural properties here.
For your free, no obligation market appraisal please contact John Haigh, Andrew Hardcastle or Will Foyle at our Knaresborough office 01423 860322, or Paul Johnston at our Boroughbridge office 01423 322382.
Alternatively fill in our online form and we will contact you to arrange a suitable time to visit your property.
We believe that it is our duty as your agent to achieve the best possible price through exposure to the widest possible market. We will provide…
- A realistic and free Market Appraisal of your property
- Professionally produced colour brochure
- Modern and distinctive ‘For Sale’ Boards
- Sell your home, buildings or land by Private Treaty, Tender or Auction
- Advice on development options from our experienced team to help you maximise the full potential of your property
- Circulation of details via our extensive mailing list
- Promotion of your property on listerhaigh.co.uk and Social Media
- Cross-network marketing from our high-profile town centre offices
- A worldwide audience with internet advertising using leading property websites including Rightmove and OnTheMarket
- Distinctive full colour newspaper advertising
- Accompanied viewing of your property if required
- Feedback following every viewings and regular market updates
- Sale progression from offer to completion
For further information, please contact our Knaresborough office 01423 860322.