Taxation & Estate Planning
Lister Haigh understand that all farming and rural businesses have individual requirements when it comes to taxation and estate planning. Over recent years it has become increasingly important to ensure that assets are managed, maintained, sold, transferred or distributed in tax efficient ways to allow businesses and estates to be protected for future generations.
At Lister Haigh we have specialist advisors who can provide taxation and estate planning services for farmers and rural property owners. Our professional staff have an in depth knowledge of taxation which may influence future business or estate planning decisions. We can work closely with other advisors (mainly solicitors and accountants) to achieve your objectives in as tax efficient way as possible.
We can provide:
- Farm Business Planning Advice
- Retirement Planning for Farmers
- Valuations for Inheritance or Capital Gains Purposes
- Valuations of Agricultural Tenancies
- Advice on Agricultural & Business Property Reliefs
- End of Tenancy Advice
- Farm Business Appraisals
- Appraisals of Development Potential.